CUC Annual General Meeting 2022
Saturday, May 14: Online via Zoom
10:00 am PT |11:00 am MT | 12:00 CT | 1:00 pm ET | 2:00 pm AT (3.5hrs)
The CUC’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) takes place on May 14th. It’s a time to attend to the business of the Council and a chance for congregations and their delegates and members to be involved in making decisions that affect our national faith community.
The AGM is open to all and free of charge; those who are attending as observers and delegates, please use the basic registration form below.
Information for the AGM is in this CUC AGM 2022 – Public folder. This includes:
- Voting and Participation Instructions
- Delegate registration: Please register your congregations’ delegates by May 1, 2022 HERE. Congregations whose delegates are not registered by this date will not be able to vote.
- For participation instructions, please refer to the document in the folder. There are instructional videos included
- Annual Meeting Rules of Procedure. We adhere to Robert’s Rules of Order (12th edition) and have also added our own procedures
- Updated 2022 budget and preliminary 2023 budget, and a budget narrative to accompany the budget
- Proposed motions
All are welcome to this free event; all observers and delegates will need to sign up to attend in the registration form below. After completing the sign up, you will receive a Zoom link to use on the day of the AGM. Please refer to full information in the Delegate Registration, Voting and Participation Information document.
For all the information about the AGM, visit the Annual General Meeting and Conference page.