Regional Clusters of Congregations
|Organization (Click to visit website)|
|Unitarian Congregations of Greater Toronto|
|Vancouver Island Unitarian Council|
|Comité d'organisation du mouvement Universaliste et Unitarien au Québec|
Associate Members of the CUC are organizations which have comparable principles or beliefs, engage in similar goals and activities, and enter into a mutual relationship guided by a covenant. See the Associate Members area of the Governance page for more information.
|Click to visit a website, hover for a description||Abbreviation|
|Canadian Unitarian and Universalist Historical Society||CUUHS|
|Canadian Unitarians for Social Justice||CUSJ|
|Canadian Unitarian & Universalist Women's Association||CUUWA|
The CUC has informal relationships with these organizations, and according to Canada Revenue Agency guidelines, only has financial arrangements with the UU-United Nations Office and the International Council of UUs. Canadians can donate to these two international organizations through the CUC and receive tax receipts.
For more information about donating to the UU-UNO and the ICUU, contact the CUC office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free at (888) 568-5723.
The CUC has relationships with regional, national and international organizations which have principles or beliefs comparable to those of the CUC, and which engage in similar goals and activities:
- Canadian Unitarian Universalist Historical Society
- Canadian Unitarians for Social Justice
- Canadian Unitarian & Universalist Women’s Association
- Unitarian Universalist Ministers of Canada
- Unitarian Universalist Ministers Association
- Unitarian Universalist Association
- International Council of Unitarians and Universalists
- Unitarian Service Committee of Canada
- Unitarian Universalist Partner Church Council
- Unitarian Universalist United Nations Office
- General Assembly of Unitarian and Free Christian Churches (UK)
In compliance with Canada Revenue Agency regulations, the CUC has signed agreements with two organizations, whereby the CUC’s charitable purposes are carried out internationally. These organizations are the International Council of Unitarians and Universalists to support leadership development of UUs from around the world at ICUU Conferences, and with the UU-United Nations Office for the Every Child is Our Child Program in Ghana.