Religious Educator Search
If you are a congregation about to hire a religious educator, you’re in luck! Here are several resources that can set you up for success:
- From Starting to Parting (pdf) and Guidelines for Hiring a Religious Educator include tips on the entire process of hiring a religious educator
- Staffing Levels and Scope of Work for Religious Educators
- Church Staff Compensation offers guidance on the Unitarian Universalist Association’s Fair Compensation Guidelines program, which the CUC calls on Canadian congregations to follow. Remember to include professional development funds in compensation calculations.
- Code of Professional Practices of the Liberal Religious Educators Association
- And of course, connect with the CUC’s director for congregational life for your region: