Task Forces, Study Groups and Committees
From time to time, the Board may establish a task force or an ad hoc or on-going committee to help it do its job. For example, the Resolutions Advisory Committee was formed to assist congregations and members in working through the resolutions process to bring resolutions to the floor of the AGM.
See the directory for Committee contact information.
The Council, by vote of the delegates at an AGM, may establish a Task Force or Study Group to examine a particular subject. Such a Study Group typically functions for one or two years, presents its report to the AGM, and then either disbands or is formed into a monitoring group dedicated to a specific issue.
Some previous Task Forces have included:
- Lay Chaplaincy Review Task Force
- National Identity Task Force
- Resolutions Study Group
- Active Democracy Study Group
Unitarian Universalist Ministers of Canada (UUMOC)
Executive committee (please contact email@example.com):
- President – Rev. Steven Epperson
- Vice-President – Rev. Fiona Heath
- Treasurer – Rev. Nicoline Guerrier
- Secretary – Rev. Meghann Robern
- Minister Observer to the CUC Board – Rev.Debra Thorne