2020 National Annual General Meeting (online) and Conference
The 2020 AGM and Conference events will be one for the record books.
Thank you to all who supported, participated and attended the Friday night gathering, Saturday’s Annual General Meeting, and the first-ever Cross Country Sunday Service, which was attended by more than 1,000 UUs and friends.
A very special thanks goes out to the Halifax organizing team for hosting our first virtual conference and for their work in shifting plans to ensure the event was a success.
The Halifax team includes:
Co-chairs: Molly Hurd & Glenda Butt
Karen Woolhouse, Troy Saulnier, Rev. Norm Horofker, Marie Claude-Leroix, James Morris, John Lindsay-Botten, Darla Muzzerall, Etta Hamm, Elinor Edgar-Reynolds, Paul Galbraith.
Congratulations and thanks to those UUs who have joined task forces and committees:
- Theological Education Funds Committee: Rev. Wendy McNiven, Robbie Brydon, Rev. Arthur Berman, Rev. Debra Thorne | email@example.com
- Northern Lights Committee: Rev. Norm Horofker, Susan Ruttan, Rev. Julie Stoneberg | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shining Lights Committee: Lynn Sabourin, Scott Donovan, Elena Basford, Joan Carolyn, Rev. Linda Thomson | email@example.com
Special congratulations go out to our new board of directors.
The Cross-Canada Sunday Service was held on Sunday, May 17. View the service on the CUC’s YouTube channel.
- Resolutions – 2020 – Change to Bylaw 5.4: Terms of Office
- Resolutions – 2020 – Strategic Priorities 2020-2021
We are looking forward to the opportunity to gather together in 2021. Please watch for updates about our plans coming in the fall of 2020.