Legal Issues and Reporting: Reporting Requirements

As Canadian charities, Unitarian Universalist congregations are required to report regularly on specific matters. In addition to Canada Revenue Agency requirements, check your provincial authorities for reporting requirements.

Canada Revenue Agency reporting and record-keeping requirements:

Canada Revenue Agency has developed a series of videos on a variety of topics for charities. Check back often – the CRA video library continues to expand (

The CRA toolbox for directors, officers and volunteers offers key resources for maintaining a registered charity. (