CUC Youth Event Forms

Looking for the CanUUdle registration form? This page is about additional permissions. Go to the CanUUdle 2024 Main Registration Form! 

All forms can now be completed and signed online – we are no longer accepting paper or document forms. Please see below for the links to each form. There is also a FAQ below if you are unsure which form needs to be completed.

What forms do I need to complete to attend a CUC Youth Event?

Everyone (youth and adult advisors) should complete the main registration form for the event (found on the event page in the CUC Events Calendar).(2022 change: the Informed Consent form for youth under 18 is now included in youth event registration forms. No separate form submissions are needed.) 

Adult advisors / sponsors also need a Congregational Involvement Form signed by a church staff or board member.

Other forms

Photo/Video Release for Minors: parent/guardians should fill this form out if they are submitting a photo or video of their child(ren) to be used in CUC media/promotions outside of the context of a youth event. 

For DREs and church staff: Please fill out and sign a Congregational Involvement Form for all adult advisors that are attending the con and will be working with youth. It is important that you read the information in this form before endorsing this person, and ensure that they have submitted a recent Police Records Check to your congregation.  The CUC does not collect and keep police records checks. Congregations should have these on file for all volunteers.

Family members should not sign the Congregational Involvement Form for each other. 

Need more clarification? Please contact Casey Stainsby at or  514-295-9870.

Frequently Asked Questions about Forms:

Q: What happened to the Youth Informed Consent form?

A: This form is no longer required. The request for consent has been integrated into the main registration form for youth events. Parents/guardians of any youth under 18 are required to review and sign the “Parent/Guardian Consent” page of the registration form. No other form submissions are needed :

I’m a parent / guardian – which forms do I sign?

A: You do not need to submit any separate forms aside from the event registration form. We recommend that you complete the registration form for the event with your youth, so that you can complete the Parent/Guardian permissions and your youth can answer the questions about their participation in the event. 

Q: I’m a church staff or leader – which forms do I sign?

A: Please sign a Congregational Involvement Form for adult advisors attending the youth event from your congregation. You can vouch for all your adult participants on the same form. 

Q: Does our congregation need to submit a Police Records Check (PRC) to the CUC for all our adult volunteers?

A: No – the CUC does not collect or keep PRCs on file for youth advisors.  However, you do need to have a PRC on file at your church for each adult volunteer that is attending the youth event and working with youth. By signing the Congregational Involvement Form, you are confirming that these volunteers have completed Police Records Checks within the last 3 years, and are recommended to work with youth.

Q: What if our youth advisors have not submitted a Police Records Check?

A: You can still complete a Congregational Involvement Form for the volunteer, and check the box that says you will make sure that they submit a PRC before the start of the event. If they do not have a current PRC (within the last 3 years), please update Casey Stainsby before the event to confirm that you have received the volunteer’s PRC.

Q: Do we need to complete a Congregational Involvement Form for drivers and other adult volunteers?

A: No – drivers and parents who are not participating in the youth event and who are not staying on site do not need to have a completed Congregational Involvement Form.