Ensemble – A Collection of Young Adult Gatherings
Young adults, let’s join our hearts, minds, and voices together for Ensemble: a collection of young adult virtual gatherings taking place May 15-17, 2020. In the midst of a pandemic, we will find new ways to build intentional and beloved communities, strengthen our cross-country connections, and grow as spiritual beings.
- When? May 15 – 17, 2020
- Where? Zoom online video conferencing, from anywhere with an internet connection! Registered attendees will be sent access links the week before the event.
- Who? UU young adults (18-35)
- Cost: Sliding scale, $10-40
These are the special events happening via Zoom:
- Young Adult Opening Gathering
- Friday, May 15, 3:00 – 5:00 pm ET
- Join other young adults from across the country for an Opening Circle, Ice breakers, and community building to kick off the weekend!
- Young Adult “Goofball Games” Session
- Saturday, May 16, 5:30 – 6:30pm ET
- Join us for a really silly time!
- Youth and Young Adult Worship & Bridging Ceremony
- Saturday, May 16, 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. ET
- Be a part of welcoming those who are bridging from youth to young adulthood into the YA community.
- Young Adult Closing Gathering
- Sunday, May 17, 3:00 – 5:00 pm ET
- Come back together for a closing worship, community conversation, and personal reflection.
You are also invited to multigenerational events over the weekend, including the Opening Ceremonies on Friday evening (featuring a virtual banner parade!) and a national Sunday morning worship service. The Annual General Meeting of the CUC will take place on Saturday, and does not conflict with young adult programming to accommodate young adults who are also delegates for their congregation.
The week before, registered participants will receive a pre-packet by email with more details about the event, including Zoom links and passwords.
Contact Carter Mahoney, Chorus Coordinator, at email@example.com to get involved or for any questions.
RSVP to the Facebook event for updates! You’ll also want to follow @yayasofcanada on Instagram to meet the planning team and more!
Registration will be open from April 15 – May 5, 2020.