Ahna DiFelice – Organizational Administrator
Working alongside the Executive Director and supporting staff team members, Ahna brings her successful career as an administrative specialist and project coordinator to the Canadian Unitarian Council. In 2021 Ahna dons an additional hat as the CUC’s Conference Convenor for its first-ever virtual national conference.
Her administrative career spans more than 20 years in healthcare and non-profits and she is committed to success through excellence in customer service, accurate and fast reporting, holding a bird’s eye view of organizational activities and building and sustaining quality relationships. This work is her ministry.
Active in congregational life, currently a Lay Chaplain, and a life-long volunteer who is committed to living a meaningful life including the values of inclusivity, contribution, service and bringing people together, Ahna finds herself, naturally, at home as a Unitarian Universalist.
Outside of work Ahna meditates, reflects, cycles, hikes and makes mail art.
In her role as CUC Organizational Administrator and Conference Convenor, she supports you and your congregation by
- Coordinating workshops, speakers and activities for the Conference and managing logistics for events
- Overseeing event registration and helping to register and pay for online and in-person events (by email and phone)
- Managing and maintaining the Council’s contact management database
- Assist bookkeeper and auditor with annual audit
- Oversee financial activity
- Implement, enhance and oversee office processes including financial activity
- Tracking donations to create tax receipts
- Responsible for administration of lay chaplaincy (marriage license) registrations, licensing, and record-keeping
- Responding to or re-directing general inquiries
Contact Ahna: firstname.lastname@example.org