The CUC offers and coordinates Webinars and Roundtables as part of our commitment to share knowledge that helps our congregations become more Deeply Connected, Radically Inclusive, Actively Engaged, Theologically Alive, and Spiritually Grounded (that’s a reference to the 5 aspirations of our amazing new vision, adopted in May 2016).
We’ll be posting upcoming Webinars on the Calendar as they are scheduled —please check back regularly for information on how to register. CUC staff have several webinars planned for the 2017-18 church year – please note some times are to be confirmed.
- UU Leadership Series – Basics of government reporting & congregational relationship with the CUC (repeat of Oct 5 webinar): January 20, 12:30 p.m. Eastern.
- Religious Language: December 9, 12:30 p.m. Eastern.
- Congregational Database Management: February 10, 2018, 12:30 p.m. Eastern.
- Alternative Worship: February 24, 12:30 – 2 p.m. Eastern.
- Developing & Using a Congregational Covenant: March 10, 12:30 pm Eastern
- CUC Annual General Meeting (AGM) orientation: March 24,12:30 p.m. Eastern.
- Planned Giving: April 7, 12:30 p.m. Eastern (TBC).
- AGM orientation: April 10, 7:30 p.m. Eastern.
- AGM orientation: April 18, 7:30 p.m. Eastern.
- Website Re-creation: May 5, 12:30 pm Eastern
- Meaning, Mission & Money: June 2, 12:30 pm Eastern