Caitlyn Seale – Administrative Assistant
Caitlyn Seale is a current student at Charles Sturt University, specializing in Librarianship. She completed her bachelor’s degree, majoring in Exceptionality in Human Learning and minoring in English and Biology. As she lives in Mississauga, she has attended the Unitarian Congregation in Mississauga since 2011 with her siblings, joining her mother on her spiritual journey. Attending the Unitarian Congregation in Mississauga introduced Caitlyn to many opportunities and experiences such as participating in Our Whole Lives with her youth group, to being a youth service leader, to travelling across Canada and to the United States for seminars with the Unitarian Universalist United Nations Office, Youth Cons, and CanUUdles.
Caitlyn appreciates being in the Unitarian Universalist community since it adds spiritual balance, provides support networks, and aids her in maintaining a positive lifestyle.
In her role as CUC Administrative Assistant, she supports you and your congregation by:
- Helping to register for online and in-person events (by email and phone)
- Assisting with national and online event logistics and evaluations
- Financial data input and coordination
- Tracking donations to create tax receipts
- Mailing out Annual Program Contribution (APC) letters electronically and physically
Contact Caitlyn: email@example.com