Find quick links to the information you need:
- Conference site is here – contains all the info you need to plan for your conference experience
- Early bird registration deadline ends April 7th. All registration information for adults, young adults, children and youth is here
- Click on the links for information about accessibility, accommodations, meals, travel, and program.
- Our Whole Lives training is May 16 – 18. Register by April 7
- Lay Chaplain training: 1) Designing and Leading Rites of Passage, May 16 – 17; 2) Deepening Maturing and Growing, May 18. Register by April 7.
- Download the conference poster here
Questions about the National Conference? Email email@example.com.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING: May 18 | 1:00 – 4:00 pm ET | Lecture Theatre MDCL 1309
- All AGM information is here
- Delegate orientation sessions for on-line participants – see dates and times, and sign up here
- Register your congregation’s delegates by April 7 here
- Updated motions for the AGM are here
- AGM agenda is here
Questions about the AGM? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.