CUC Youth Event Forms

Welcome to the home of CUC Youth Event Forms. Starting in 2017, all forms can be completed and signed online. Please see below for the links to each form. There is also an FAQ below if you are unsure which form needs to be completed.

What forms do you need for a CUC Youth Event?

Youth need an Informed Consent Form and a Congregational Involvement Form.

Adult advisors / sponsors need a Congregational Involvement Form signed by a church staff or board member.

For parents/guardians: Click here to fill out and sign the Informed Consent Form for your youth. Youth who are 18-20 may sign their own forms, or you can do it.

For youth 18-20: You may sign your own Informed Consent Form.

For youth advisors, religious educators and church staff: Please fill out the Congregational Involvement Form for all of the youth of your congregation who are attending the con. You can use one form for all youth – it would be ideal if only one of these forms was submitted per congregation. Family members should not sign for each other.

For DREs and church staff: Please fill out and sign a Congregational Involvement Form for all adult advisors that are attending the con and will be working with youth. It is important that you read the information in this form before endorsing this person, and ensure that they have a recent Police Record Check completed. Family members should not sign for each other. 

Need more clarification about which form to sign? Please contact Asha Philar at or 226-820-9311.

Frequently Asked Questions about Forms:

Q: Do all youth need to submit an Informed Consent form?
A: Yes. Youth 18 or over can sign their own forms if they wish, or it can be signed by a parent/guardian.

Q: I’m a parent / guardian – which forms do I sign?
A: You only need to sign an Informed Consent Form for your youth.

Q: I’m a church staff or leader – which forms do I sign?
A: Please sign a Congregational Involvement Form for all youth and advisors attending from your congregation. You can vouch for all your adults and youth on the same form.

Q: Does our congregation need to submit a Police Records Check for all our adult volunteers?
A: No, but you do need to have a PRC on file at your church for each adult volunteer that is attending the youth event and working with youth. By signing the Congregational Involvement Form, you are vouching for these volunteers having Police Records Checks and being recommended to work with youth.

Q: What if a youth in our congregation hasn’t attended 3 youth group meetings? Can they still come to to the youth con?
A: In some cases, like when a congregation doesn’t have a regular youth group, the youth is new, or the youth is involved in regional or national youth programs, we are happy to make an exception so that your youth can attend CanUUdle and regional cons. The purpose of the Congregational Involvement Form for youth is to make sure that youth are affiliated in some way with a UU community and that their congregation feels they would be a good fit for the youth event. If you are unsure, please contact Asha Philar at or 226-820-9311.