The CUC offers and coordinates Webinars and Roundtables as part of our commitment to share knowledge that helps our congregations become more Deeply Connected, Radically Inclusive, Actively Engaged, Theologically Alive, and Spiritually Grounded (that’s a reference to the 5 aspirations of our amazing new vision, adopted in May 2016).
We’ll be posting upcoming Webinars on the Calendar as they are scheduled —please check back regularly for information on how to register. CUC staff have several webinars planned for the 2017-18 church year – please note some times are to be confirmed.
- Future of Faith Formation: October 24, 8 p.m. Eastern.
- Congregational Data Management: November date tbd
- UU Leadership Series – Basics of government reporting & congregational relationship with the CUC (repeat of Oct 5 webinar): December 2, 12:30 p.m. Eastern.
- Religious Language: December 9, 12:30 p.m. Eastern.
- Membership Best Practices: January 20, 2018, time to be announced.
- Alternative Worship: February 24, time to be announced.
- Developing & Using a Congregational Covenant: March 10, 12:30 pm Eastern
- CUC Annual General Meeting (AGM) orientation: March 24,12:30 p.m. Eastern.
- Planned Giving: April tbd
- AGM orientation: April 10, 7:30 p.m. Eastern.
- AGM orientation: April 18, 7:30 p.m. Eastern.
- Website Re-creation: May 5, 12:30 pm Eastern
- Meaning, Mission & Money: June 2, 12:30 pm Eastern