Each year, the Canadian Unitarian Council holds its Annual General Meeting (AGM) to elect members for the CUC’s Board of Trustees, vote on resolutions, and to attend to the business of the Council. The CUC’s member congregations send selected delegates from among their own membership to represent their congregations and to vote on business matters.
Find Delegate Information for congregations here.
2018 Annual General Meeting
The 2018 AGM will be held on Friday, May 18 at McMaster University in Hamilton, ON. This Timeline and Planning Guide will help your congregation plan for both the National Conference and Annual General Meeting.
The Conference website and registration will open on January 31, 2018.
- AGM & Conference Timeline & Planning Guide
- Annual General Meeting Minutes
- Annual Meeting Rules of Procedure
- Annual Reports
- Audited Financial Statements
- CUC Charitable Purpose and By-Laws
- CUC Resolutions
- Nominating Committee Reports
- Previous Annual Conference and Meetings
- Resolutions Process
- 2017 Resolutions