- This event has passed.
Midwinter Retreat: Roots Hold Us Close
February 3 @ 5:00 pm - February 5 @ 12:00 pm EST
- February 3-5, 2017, Cedar Glen YMCA near Schomberg
- Keynote address by Rev. Lynn Harrison
- Information & online registration: (Paper registration also available)
Get away with fellow Unitarians for a weekend retreat this winter – a time of self-reflection, arts, music, renewal and fun. This year it is also a chance to learn more about our UU history and faith.
- Keynote address “Love From the Ground Up” explores deep sources of spiritual growth
- Workshops include Origami, Improv Drama, UU History, Pagan Traditions, Adult OWL, Ukulele Singalong and more
- Nature Walks, Snowshoeing and Ropes Course led by Cedar Glen staff
- Lay Chaplains Training
- Cabaret on Saturday night followed by live music
We offer discounted prices for all who register prior to January 3 (paid online or postmark date). There is also a special discount for everyone under 40, and day rates and bursaries are also available, and we encourage bursary applications.
For more information visit our website or contact Helen Iacovino, Registrar
at HelenIacovino@FirstUnitarianToronto.org or 416-499-7049
May 18, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - May 20, 2018 @ 11:00 pm EDT